In this section of the website you can find the most important policy documents having an impact on service providers for people with disabilities in Europe.
- EASPD Briefng Paper on the European Semester EN
- EASPD Report: Users’ Involvement in Social Services: Inspiring approaches to promote participation of persons with disabilities: EN - FR- DE
- Booklet: The service providers’ role as human rights enablers in times of crisis (2012): EN
- An international comparison of methods of financing employment of disadvantaged people: EN - NL
- A booklet on funding opportunities from the EU and other public and private donour schemes EN
- Booklet on State Aid - the New General Block Exemption Regulation: EN
- List of abbreviations here
- Notes on EU legislation: a brief guide in English.
High Level Group on Disability (European Commission + 27 Member States + NGO's)
Council of Europe
- Disability Action Plan 2006-2015: EN - FR - DE - Other languages
- Report of the Consultative Meeting on Inclusion of Young People with Disabilities in the Youth Activities of the Council of Europe
European Agency for Special Needs Education
- The European Agency for Special Needs Education has published an updated version of the 'Thematic Key Words for Inclusive and Special Needs Education glossary'.
- More information can be found on: