EASPD, a non-profit NGO in the disability sector, promotes the views of over 15,000 social services and their umbrella associations. There are over 80 million people with a disability throughout Europe. The main objective of EASPD is to promote equal opportunities for people with disabilities through effective and high-quality service systems.
- Our Story will present the origins of EASPD and what we have achieved since our creation in 1996.
- Our Philosophy will present the vision, principles & objectives behind the work EASPD does.
- Our Strategy will explain what we do to implement this philosophy.
- Our Structure & Governance will show how we are organised.
- Our Partnerships will focus on who we cooperate and work with to achieve our goals.
- Our Secretariat will show who works for EASPD.
- Job Vacancies will be useful if you wish to work for us.