AGORA EUROPE - SERVICE PROVIDERS & POLITICS
Providing practical solutions to make EU policies more inclusive
Interview | Meet the newly elected EASPD Vice-president, Andreia Moraru, and Board member, Patricia Scherer.
- EASPD in New York: Co-production is a powerful tool to implement the CRPD.
- EASPD urges the European Union to self-evaluate how co-production is reflected in existing legal frameworks.
- 2015 CSRs are a missed opportunity for the EU to promote De-Institutionalisation.
- Zadar Conference: Commissioner Thyssen urges to combat unemployment of people with disabilities.
- Tackling long-term unemployment through support services: EASPD’s recommendations.
- What is the EU doing to implement the UN CRPD? The service providers’ perspective.
- IMF’s recent study calls for Social Investment to tackle inequalities.
- European Parliament adopts Resolution on the rights of persons with disabilities.
- Social Services Providers and MEPs: "Let's cooperate on an Action Plan for Job Creation".
- Sign the Declaration! 13 MEPs launch a written Declaration on the promotion of deinstitutionalization in the EU.
- EASPD participates in a symposium on the challenges ahead for persons with disabilities in Wallonia.