T-EST (Transfer of Employment Support Tools for people with disabilities)
Leonardo da Vinci, Transfer of Innovation Project
The project will last for 24 months from 01/11/2012 to 31/10/2014
14 Partners from 6 Countries
EASPD plays the role of Project Partner
One of the key areas of the European Disability Strategy 2010-2020 is to provide people with disabilities with full access to education and to the labour market. Suitable and powerful support concepts are still missing in many European countries. The main purpose of the T-EST project is to transfer the well-elaborated and successful approach of Supported Employment developed by the EU, and adapt it to the specificities of Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey.
- Research and analysis of the background situation in Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey.
- Translation and adaptation of the toolkit for Supported Employment content
- Training of coaches from the involved countries on how to use the toolkit and successfully accompany the transfer process in the respective countries
- 3 pilot implementations of Supported Employment in the three countries
- Evaluation and feedback collection from the transfer activity for future adaptation and further development of the toolkit content
- Planning and implementation of an awareness raising campaign in the transfer countries about supported employment and the European Disability Strategy 2010-2020 in relation to its effects on vocational education and training as well as the labour market.
Sonia Staskowiak, Project & Finance Officer
+32 2 282 46 17
Reports & Docs
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.