The application for grants to support participants from lower GDP countries to attend the EASPD Paris events and conference is now open!
- Apply here if you meet the following criteria:
- The grants will prioritise geographical diversity and members and observers from lower GDP countries (countries with a GDP up to 85 according to Eurostat): Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo*, Latvia, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey and Ukraine.
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244/1999 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo declaration of independence.
- Grants will be provided to EASPD members and observers
- The value of the grants will be between 200-500 EUR based on real costs
- 1 person only per organisation will be supported
- The grant will be provided after the submission of the costs and proofs following the reimbursement procedures which will be sent to you if your grant application is approved. You may use the grant to cover the travel, hotel and subsistence costs (for more information, see the grant reimbursement guidelines).
- Attendance to all EASPD meetings and events is required to receive the grant. This includes attendance to the:
- Conference: 4-5th May
- General Assembly: 6th May 09h00-12h00
- Interest Group meetings: 6th May 14h00-16h00
- Standing Committee meetings: 6th May 16h00-19h00
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: 14th February