EASPD is the European Association of Service providers for Persons with Disabilities. We are a European not-for-profit organisation and represent over 17,000 social service provider organisations across both Europe and disability. The main objective of EASPD is to promote equal opportunities for people with disabilities through effective and high-quality service systems.
EASPD is looking for a Researcher/Research team to produce a Report “Promising practices in providing quality care and support for persons with disabilities as they age”.
Main elements of work
- As part of its “Commit!” Work Programme 2019 (Implementation of Study on the support needs for older people with disabilities), EASPD is looking for a Researcher/Research team to team to produce a Report “Promising practices in providing quality care and support for persons with disabilities as they age”.
- The report should showcase at least 10 promising practices from at least 5 European countries.
- It should cover different types of services, e.g. transition from employment and occupational activities to retirement, housing and living support, healthcare, leisure and community activities.
The Researcher/Research team is expected to deliver:
- With the support of EASPD, launch a call for practices and determine the selection criteria for promising practices.
- Analyse the practices and present the findings in a form of a report.
Deadline for application: 18/08/2019
Response to application: 23/08/2019
Selected applicants are expected to take on the assignment as soon as possible.
The researcher(s) will be expected to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in coordinating international research projects and collaborative work;
- Solid academic and/or professional background with regards to the social service sectors;
- Experience in data collection, analysis and presentation;
- Experience of writing accessible reports for an NGO and/or EU/national organisation readership;
- Excellent command of English (written and oral)
- An operational approach to the integration of good management principles, including correct personal data management in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
- Only candidates from EU Member States are eligible for participating in the tender.
Selection and award criteria
The applicant(s) should submit the following documents until 18/08/2019; 23:59 CET:
- A motivation letter describing your expertise and explaining why you are the right candidate(-s) for the assignment (not more than 1 page).
- A technical proposal explaining how you plan to conduct the assignment, including a review of what has already been done, a proposed methodology, a work plan, resources needed, budget, etc. (not more than 2-3 pages).
- CV, including the list of published articles, reports, studies if relevant.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Content of the bids
The tenderer will ensure that their bid clearly identifies how they meet the selection criteria. It would also be useful to see examples of previous work demonstrating their ability to write and present in English to a primarily NGO audience.
Payments and standard contract
Payment will be made on receipt of the Progress Report and the Final report, 40% and 60% respectively.
Only validated report(s) will be accepted and fully compensated.
The Contract will be drawn up between EASPD and the tenderer.
The estimated price is max. EUR 3500, all taxes included.
The contract will be awarded to the tenderer whose offer represents the best value for money, taking into account the quality of submitted document and individual expertise. The contract will only be awarded to a tenderer who clearly proves that they have knowledge, experience and expertise which match at least 70% of the selection criteria.
Please send bids to Sabrina Ferraina, Policy Manager, European Association of Service providers for Persons with Disabilities (EASPD): email@example.com
Data Privacy Statement
- EASPD commits to carefully handle the privacy and data protection of natural persons whose personal data are processed by EASPD.
- EASPD only processes the personal data in a way that is compatible with the purposes for which the data were collected.
- Personal data is collected to facilitate the tender process. Data given to EASPD is included in the CV you need to submit for your application to be considered.
- EASPD takes appropriate measures to ensure your personal data is not kept for longer than necessary for the intended purposes. That is why your CV will not be kept by EASPD after the tender process is finished.