1. Tender specification
EASPD is looking for an artist and/or a story writer who can develop a comic book for young children, under the age of six. This book will explain the advantages and importance of quality, accessible, well-funded early childhood intervention services. This can be one person or a team.
2. Main elements of work
The successful applicant will work with members of EASPD’s team to develop a comic book which communicates to young children, the advantages and importance of quality, accessible, well-funded early childhood intervention services.
The applicants will have autonomy to decide and create the product. However, the book must enlighten the advantages and importance of quality, accessible, well-funded early childhood intervention services.
This comic will also be developed into an animated video, therefore, an individual/team with experience in animation would be desirable and there is the potential for this to become an additional project for the selected candidate/team.
- Deadline for applications: 21st of March 2019
- Response to applications: 26th of March 2019
- Selected applicants are expected to take on the assignment from 1st April 2019 onwards.
- The final product is expected to be delivered by 1st July 2019.
4. Selection and award criteria
The applicant(s) should submit the following documents until 22nd March; 23:59 CET:
- A motivation letter describing your expertise and explaining why you are the right candidate(s) for the assignment (not more than 1 page).
- A technical proposal explaining how you plan to develop the book, resources needed and budget, etc. (not more than 1-2 pages).
- CV, including the list of published books, if relevant.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The estimated price for the whole book is EUR 8,000 (taxes included).
6. Contact Details
Please send proposals to EASPD Communications Assistant Mariana Castelo Branco: firstname.lastname@example.org