EASPD: Privacy Statement
EASPD respects your online privacy and handles your personal data with care. It is responsible for the use of the personal information that is collected by way of this website, and takes all measures necessary to ensure the safety of that use of the personal data. The personal data are processed in accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the General Data Protection Regulation.
When you register for certain services, we will ask you to provide personal information. When you sign up to stay informed about our activities, or when you send us your resume, you agree that EASPD collects and registers the personal information that you transfer. EASPD indicates clearly what information is essential in order to access the services and it will use the information only to deliver the services.
In this privacy statement we explain what personal data we collect from you and what we process.
We recommend that you read this information carefully, so that you know the purposes for which EASPD uses your data. This privacy statement further explains your privacy rights and the way you can exercise them.
2. Data we collect
By using our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
I. Information you provide yourself:
- forms filled out by you
- content of correspondence with us
- subscriptions or registration
- information from social media when you link to our website
The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, company, phone number and comments.
II. Information we may automatically collect if you visit our website:
- technical information, including IP address, login information, browser type & version
- information about your visit
- cookies and other technologies
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites operated by EASPD (www.dlot.eu and www.socialinvestment.eu ) or the other information services we provide (communication updates by email, such as newsletters or videoflashes). In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this website. Your personal data is only passed on to third parties where you have given your consent.
We use a service called MailChimp which we may use to send our emails to you. MailChimp is compliant with the General Data Protection Regulations; they will never email you or pass your details on to anyone else. In the future, we may change the emailing service we use, if we do so we will ensure that it is a trusted service provider who is compliant with the GDPR.
Finally, information collected on our site may be stored and processed into anonymous statistics or log files for internal use, such as traffic and profile analysis.
3. Your rights
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, you have the right to request information about our use of your information or opt out of certain uses. When EASPD asks for you consent to process your personal data, you can at any time decide to withdraw that consent.
You may exercise your rights at any time by contacting us on email@example.com
Your rights as a data subject will include:
- requesting a copy of the personal data held by EASPD about you, the purpose of the processing and information regarding the recipients of the personal information. We will require proof of identity before fulfilling such requests.
- requesting rectification or updating of incorrect data and erasure of your personal data.
- object to the processing of your personal data or the right to transmit those data.
- the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- If you wish to subscribe to our mailing updates we will use your name and email address to send them to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails.
4. Retention of your data
Your personal data is kept in our data bases only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
We will retain and use your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to provide our services to you, while your account is active, and to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
5. Data transfer outside EEA
Your personal data can be stored and processed in any country where EASPD has members (http://easpd.all2all.org/en/map).
If you have any questions, you would like to receive more information, or you would like to exercise one of your rights, you can contact EASPD in any of the following ways:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by post:
Handelsstraat / Rue du Commerce 72
B- 1040 Brussels - Belgium
- by phone: +32(0) 2 233 77 20