The AAATE 2019 Conference in Bologna is approaching fast and most of the programme elements are already online and can be found here
We are happy to share that EASPD members benefit from the reduced AAATE member fee, which is 520€ for the full 3-day participation and 290€ for a 1-day pass.
Of particular interest to EASPD members are probably the 6 educational sessions targeting AT professionals (OT’s, FT’s, Teachers, Educators, etc.): You can find them here
Overall, the scientific committee has selected more than 200 scientific contributions in virtually all areas of Assistive Technology, including also 7 policy sessions, and 14 companies and research labs will showcase their products and prototypes in the innovation area. With already more than 270 registered participants from 43 different countries around the globe, the AAATE conference is rapidly on its way to be THE GLOBAL #AT CONFERENCE of 2019.
There are also some very interesting pre-conference activities:
- Unlocking human potential – High level meeting between AT stekeholders (27/08/2019 h. 15.00 -19.00) 40 Euro per person
- Visit to INAIL Centro protesi (27/08/2019 h. 9.00-14.30) 20 Euro per person including transport and light lunch
- Workshop at the premises of EON: Virtual/Augmented Reality and Social Robotics in the Assistive Technology domain (27/08/2019, h. 9.00 – 14.30) 40 Euro per person including transport and light lunch
- General Assembly of the International Alliance of AT Organisations (27/08/2019, h. 10.00 – 12.00) Free of charge.
- AAATE SIG Standardisation workshop (27/08/2019, h. 12.00 - 14.00) 10 Euro (light lunch included)
- Social dinner (29/08/2019, h. 20.30) 45 Euro per person
- Guided City/University Tour (28/08/2019 h. 19-20.30) 10 Euro per person
- Evening dinner on a wine farm, including transportation (30/8/2019) 50 Euro per person