Each year, Zero Project Report presents the Policies & Practices that have been selected as the most innovative in their approach to a specific theme being this year "Employment, Work and Vocational Education and Training". The innovative practices are selected based on the criteria of innovation, impact and scalability, that involved more than 1,000 experts with and without disabilities from all over the world.
Five EASPD members received an award for this year's edition.
- Austria – autArK Soziale Dienstleistungs-GmbH: An all-encompassing service package leading to employment in the open labour market - more information here
- Austria – Chance B: Full-time, unlimited jobs in facility management - more information here
- Austria – Lebenshilfe Salzburg GmbH: Sheltered workshops piloting ‘cooperations’ and the transition to the open labour market - more information here
- Romania – Pentru Voi Foundation: Offering the services of well-trained persons with intellectual disabilities to private-sector companies - more information here
- Armenia – Bridge of Hope: Large-scale, all-encompassing training and transition programme - more information here