ALL IN! INcredible Practitioners to empower adults with disABILITIES through Education, Employment & Social Entrepreneurship
Relevance of project
Equal access to high quality education and life-long learning is essential to enable the full participation and inclusion of persons with disabilities in society. One of the key aspects in achieving high-quality education is for all learners to have access to adequate education which responds to their specific needs. Adult education provided to adults with disabilities can only be as good as the staff that is delivering it, and staff and educators/trainers competences should be further developed. Educators must be prepared to deal with diversity in any education environment.
There is no “one-size-fit-all solution” when it comes to adult education, and it is crucial for educators, trainers, mentors, vocational counsellors, social workers, other experts to develop strategies and methodologies to provide adequate support which responds to the needs of persons with disabilities.
The overall aim of the “All In” project is to improve the quality of support provided by adult education practitioners through the development of various resources which can then be adapted to the needs of adults with disabilities.
- Equipping educators, trainers, HR managers, other experts with proper competences to support high-quality education for adults with disabilities
- Developing practical resources to help educators, trainers, HR managers, other experts in creating innovative adult education settings to support adults with disabilities in progressing towards higher qualifications and entering the labour market in 5 European countries: France, Spain, Greece, Romania, Belgium
- Improving the cooperation between the education/training field and the labour market by creating better links between adult education providers, enterprises, public authorities and other stakeholders in the field of education
- The ”ALL IN” virtual resources bank with 5 practical resources based on interdisciplinarity aimed to improve the quality of the support provided by educators and other practitioners initiatives and services by providing guidance onto specific needs of adults with disabilities
- The ”READY for LABOUR MARKET”: a support manual for educators, mentors, vocational counsellors
- The READY4Impact Board game: an innovative pedagogical online game to be used by educators/mentors in their work with adults with disabilities aimed to provide practical support in starting a social enterprise
- The HR Disability Tool for HR managers - careers counsellors, educators, work mentors, employers as a virtual collection of models of good practice related to the use of assistive technology in education and employment settings
- A Manifesto entitled ”Help practitioners to succeed in achieving inclusive adult education” with the key message: ”WE could DO MORE for adult education practitioners” - as a Policy Recommendations Paper.
Co-funded by Erasmus+ program, KA2 - Cooperation for Innovation and the Exchange of Good Practices, KA204 - Strategic Partnerships for adult education
- Federatia pentru Accesibilizarea Romaniei (FAR) – Romania (project coordinator)
- The National Confederation of Disabled People (NCDP) - Greece
- Cesur Formación - Spain
- The Association of Consultants and Experts in Social Economy (ACE-ES RO) - Romania
- European Association of Service Providers for Persons with Disabilities (EASPD)
24 months, October 2018-October 2020