What is AMiD?
AMiD (Access to services for Migrants with Disabilities) aims to support an efficient management of the reception and integration of asylum seekers and migrants with disabilities in the EU.
AMiD will outline a Needs Assessment tool to empower NGOs and Local Authorities to assess and support with adequate responses migrants and refugees with disabilities in Europe. The project will develop targeted workshop to improve knowledge and responses of multidisciplinary professionals (NGOs staff): Local organizations working with migrants and refugees services, Disabled People organizations and Service providers for people with disabilities. AMiD will also create a Community-Advisory Board (CAB), a permanent task-force able to support the modelling and valorisation of project results and to coordinate future common actions.
European Union's AMIF Programme
24 months - from January 2018 to December 2019
- EASPD - European Association of Service provider for Persons with Disabilities - (Project Coordinator) - Belgium
- CARDET - Centre for the Advancement of Research and Development in Educational Technology - Cyprus
- AER - Assembly of European Regions - France
- SOLIDAR - Belgium
- ChanceB - Austria
- EDF - European Disability Forum - Belgium
- Associazione ARCI - Italy
- AEBR - Assembly of European Border Regions - Germany
- PRAKSIS - Programs of development, social support and medical cooperation - Greece
- DPI Italia - Disabled People's International - Italy
- KVPS - Finland
- NCDP - National Confederation of Disabled People - Greece
Domenico Manente, Project officer
+32 2 233 77 22