Our member, Eurlyaid, launched a call for abstracts for the EurlyAid ECI Conference 2018: changing paradigms through participatory practices with families, professionals and society.
The conference, which will take place on Kharkiv, Ukraine from the 10 to 12 October 2018.
The call for paper is open until the 31 May 2018 and focus on the following topics:
- ECI: from institutions to community based-services
- ECI: from paternalistic/expert approach towards family-centred practices and empowerment
- ECI: from unequal parent/professional relationships to partnership
- ECI: from isolation to social inclusion
- ECI: from centre-based towards natural environment
- ECI: From good practices to ECI systems of care
- ECI: From “fixing the child” to everyday quality of life (evidence-based).
- ECI: Professional development and teamwork • ECI: Screening and assessment
- ECI: Developing Individualized Family Centred Services (IFSP, RBI, Ecomaps, functional goals etc.)