The course in English, German and Italian gives the opportunity to obtain a 20 ECTS ‘Certificate in the Management of Work-Related Stress’ for free! Participants have to send the expression of interest form before the 22nd May.
What will I Learn?
The DELAROSE course consists of the two modules, each worth ten credits. Module 1, Person-Centred Management of Work-Related Stress aims to provide workers with the information and skills to manage their individual levels of occupational stress. Module 2, Environment-Centred Management of Work-Related Stress, aims to help workers to create a less stressful workplace.
How do I get involved?
Waterford Institute of Technology (WIT), Karl Franzens University, Graz and SUPSI, in conjuction with EASPD, are now recruiting participants to take part in a pilot run of the new DELAROSE programme. Taking part in the pilot study will give full access to all the course content and allow you to achieve an accredited Level 6 Certificate in the Management of Work-Related Stress.
There is no fee to enrol in pilot run of the course with any of these institutions. WIT will run an English language version of the course, KFU will run a German version and SUSPI will run an Italian version. You are free to choose which institution you would like to enrol with.
If you are interested in taking part, you can send the expression of interest form to the contact person of the institute you would like to enrol with.
- Expression of interest form
- Course overview
- To learn more about DELAROSE see the project website (www.delarose-project.eu/moodle).
- If you are interested in enrolling in Waterford Institute of Technology to take the English language version of the course, please email this completed form to Cathal Ryan email@example.com before May 22nd 2015.
- If you are interested in enrolling in Karl Franzens University (Graz) to take the German language version of the course, please email this completed form to Wolfgang Ruf, firstname.lastname@example.org before May 22nd 2015.
- If you are interested in enrolling in La Scuola universitaria professionale della Svizzera italiana (SUPSI) to take the Italian language version of the course, please email this completed form to Stefan Kunz email@example.com before May 22nd 2015.