Promoting equal opportunities and securing professional career paths for young people with disabilities in Europe.
Projet DESC / DESC Project
Erasmus Plus - Strategic Partnerships
4 Partners from 4 European countries:
- L’ADAPT – France (Coordinator of the project)
- ASSOCIAZIONE SCUOLA VIVA ONLUS - Italy
- FUNDACION EMPLEA - Spain
- EASPD - Belgium
The Project will last two years and eleven months, from September 2014 to August 2017
The project aims at:
- Identifying models of good practice in the field of securing professional career paths. Production of a guide including the models of good practice. Dissemination of the guide among social and employment services in Europe;
- Giving access to young persons with disabilities to services securing professional career paths through training of staff.
- Launching of the European Employment week for persons with disabilities in other European countries (based on the French “Semaine de l’Emploi pour Personnes Handicapées –SEPH”).
Download the GUIDE:
- securing career paths towards inclusion in the open labour market
- Sécuriser les parcours pour un véritable marché inclusif du travail
Timothy Ghilain, Policy Officer
+32 2 233 77 23
- DESC guide on securing career paths in the open labour market released in the European Parliament
- The European Disability Employment Week comes to Brussels in the framework of DESC project
- Zadar Conference: Commissioner Thyssen urges to combat unemployment of people with disabilities
- Project DESC: promoting equal opportunities and securing professional career paths for young people with disabilities in Europe