EASPD members are warmly invited to attend EASPD events and the “Investing in Social Services, Investing in People” conference which will take place in Bucharest, Romania from 15-18th May 2019.
To support members from lower GDP countries, EASPD will offer 10 grants of maximum 400 EUR (based on real costs).
Terms and conditions:
- Grants will prioritize geographical diversity and members and observers from lower GDP countries (Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Portugal, Republic of North Macedonia, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey and Ukraine)
- Grants will be provided to EASPD members and observers
- 1 person only per organisation will be supported
- The grant will be awarded after the submission of the costs and proofs following the reimbursement procedures which will be sent to you if your grant application is approved. You may use the grant to cover the travel, hotel, subsistence costs as well as your conference fee
- Attendance to all EASPD meetings and events is required to receive the grant. This includes attendance to the:
- Standing Committee meetings: 15th May 15h30 - 19h00
- Conference: 16th May and 17th May
- Interest Group meetings 17th May 16h30 - 18h30
- General Assembly 18th May: 10h00 - 13h00
For a full overview of the EASPD events, please find enclosed the attached programme.
To apply for a grant, please fill in this FORM.
Deadline for applications: 11th March 2019
Results of your application: 12th March 2019