EASPD Lighthouse network – a member-led activity
Do you want to explore how to implement Inclusive Education with an expert? Then EASPD’s Lighthouse Network is for you!
EASPD’s member organisations work daily to improve the lives of thousands of persons with disabilities around Europe, finding innovative solutions for practical problems. We want to encourage our members to share these solutions between each other and this is the idea behind the Lighthouse Network.
Under the framework of the Commit! Strategy, the Lighthouse Network will be a space of contact among experts and organisations that express needs on certain topics. The Network will be engaged from (and for) our membership. Selected experts will help organisations to improve their knowledge and/or to increase their capacities.
EASPD now has one expert available in Inclusive Education!
You must choose between 3 different formats:
- Mentoring: One-to-one relationship; the expert will meet one person from the organisation and create recommendations for that position.
- Individual: One expert – one organisation; the expert will visit one organisation and create recommendations for that organisation.
- Group: One expert – several organisations; organisations in the same country/region that may have the same needs can come together on a collective that will receive the expert. The expert will then develop recommendations and advice together with the local organisations. In this case, the applicant organisation applies on behalf of the group.
All the traveling arrangements and subsistence expenses from the expert are covered fully by EASPD. Costs linked to the involvement of the applicant/s organisations need to be self-financed.
- If you want to apply as an interested organisation to receive an expert, please send an e-mail to Ms Sandra Nicolau Lima email@example.com expressing your interest including:
- A short description of the organisation(s) (1 paragraph max.);
- Why you are interested in receiving an expert and why you are interested in inclusive education? (3 paragraphs max.). Here you should also include your preferred format (eg. Mentoring).
The deadline for applications is 4th July 2019.