The partners of the project ENTELIS published the January newsflash. In its pages readers will be able to look at the results of the research study developed to monitor the state of the art with respect to difficulties experienced by people with disabilities and elderly people in engaging with ICT-AT, among other interesting news.
- Bridging the Digital Divide: The research process that concluded to the ENTELIS Manifesto!
- Inclusion in “media work”
- Why people use and don’t use technologies: Introduction to the special issue on assistive technologies for cognition/cognitive support technologies
- TU Dortmund University studyLAB- Laboratory for assistive technology and accessibility
- 15th International Conference on Computers Helping People with Special Needs (ICCHP)