Do you support persons with disabilities in VET, adult education and transition to employment? Then join us at the final project event of the Erasmus+ project ALL IN! INcredible Practitioners to empower adults with disABILITIES through Education, Employment & Social Entrepreneurship which will be organised on 30th September at 10h00-11h45 CEST on Zoom.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Launched in September 2018, the Erasmus+ project ALL IN! INcredible Practitioners to empower adults with disABILITIES through Education, Employment & Social Entrepreneurship aims at better equipping practitioners from the field of adult education and employment with new skills and competences needed to support persons with disabilities in inclusive practices and help them progress towards further qualifications and labour market inclusion. The project also aims at creating better links between the field of education & training and the labour market by improving the cooperation between adult education providers, employers, public authorities and other relevant stakeholders.
The European consortium formed by EASPD, Federation for Accessibility of Romania, Association of Consultants and Experts in Social Economy Romania, National Confederation of Disabled People, Greece and Centro Superior de Formacion Europa Sur, Spain invite you to join the final project event on 30th September.
You will have the opportunity to learn about:
- Innovative and practical resources produced by the project designed for practitioners supporting persons with disabilities in VET, adult education and transition to employment;
- Promising practices in the field adult education and employment of persons with disabilities;
- What the way forward should be for improving adult education and training opportunities for persons with disabilities in EU through a debate with relevant national and European stakeholders in the field, including EU representatives.
The event programme is available HERE.
Registration is open HERE by 30th September at 9h00 CEST.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
This webinar will be in English with real time captioning in English.
PRESENTATIONS and WEBINAR RECORDING
You can watch the recording of the webinar HERE.
You can find the presentations shown during the webinar below:
- PPT on How to develop inclusive adult education: the ALL IN resource bank for practitioners; Ready for labour market manual: preparing adults with disabilities for employment and project manifesto, Adriana Popa, EASPD
- Developing inclusive adult education in Belgium: CVO Inclusief, Raf Hensbergen, Mpi Oosterlo, Belgium
- Ready for impact: learning about social entrepreneurship through gamification, Maria Rubio, CESUR, Spain
- Assistive technology to enhance success in VET, adult education and employment, Evelina Kallimani, NCDP, Greece
- Innovation through technology: increasing access of persons with disabilities in the open labour market - Lieven Bossuyt, Lichtwerk, Belgium
- Together we can do more for adult education practitioners!, Arja Krauchenberg, Vice-president of Lifelong Learning Platform
- Success factors for achieving inclusive VET and adult education, Judit Rufi, Fundació Gentis, Spain
Discover the ALL in project results here: https://all-in-erasmus-project.com/Useful-resources/
For more information about the project, get in touch with Adriana Popa: email@example.com