In October 2020, the 4-year mandate of the current EASPD Executive Committee and Board is coming to an end. At the General Assembly (GA) on 16 October 2020 all governance positions are open for election:
- 1 President position
- 3 Vice-president positions
- 1 Treasurer position
- 13 Board member positions: 8 board members with a portfolio to become the co-chair of one of the EASPD member forums on:
- Inclusive Living
- Early Childhood Intervention
- Arts and Culture
- Policy Impact
- Workforce Development and Human Resources
- Person-Centered Technology
- 5 board members without a portfolio
All election and application documents to submit your candidatures for the governance positions are now available on the members’ section on EASPD's D-LoT website (under Governance elections 2020 folder).
We kindly ask you to carefully read the EASPD elections procedure manual as it contains all the information you need to know about the organisation of this elections, including the eligibility and application procedure under the new statutes and internal rules.
All candidates must complete and provide the following documents:
- Candidate Information form which contains
- Employers Declaration Form (confirming the candidate will be given time & support by the organisation to fulfil the role)
- Candidate Declaration form (confirming their understanding or the role).
2. Provide a brief CV (please do not include private addresses and phone numbers as the information will be made public based on your approval) and a recent, high-good quality photo
3. Declaration of interest form
Please send us the Candidate Information Form also in a Word format. We will need it to extract the information regarding your motivation to apply for a specific position which we will make public to the membership.
All documents should be sent to the EASPD membership officer (Adriana Popa) at firstname.lastname@example.org via e-mail by 30th September 2020 (by 23h59 CEST).