What is I DECIDE?
This Erasmus+ project addresses how the development of digital, literacy and numeracy skills can support the person’s wish to exercise (more) control over their lives at ‘low level’ supported decision making. The project focuses on the application of Digital, Literacy and Numeracy skills in three important areas of someone’s life as a means of providing increased supported decision making by the individual in these areas:
- personal finance
- consumer rights
- personal health and well-being.
European Union's Eramus+ Programme
October 2017 to March 2020
- Project Leaflet
- Project Leaflet in Easy Read
- Project Report- From “guardians” to “supporters”: Supported Decision Making in service provision for persons with disabilities
- Spain: Foundation Girona Guardianship (FTCG). Project Coordinator
- Finland: Service Foundation for People with an Intellectual Disability (KVPShttps://www.kvps.fi/en/home/)
- United Kingdom: Social Care Training Ltd (SCT).
- Belgium: European Association of Service Providers for Persons with Disabilities (EASPD).
- Spain: Fundació Campus Arnau d'Escala (FCAE).
- Greece: EEA Margarita.
Carmen Arroyo de Sande
+32 2 233 77 22