What is I DECIDE?
The project number is 2017-1-ES01-KA204-038185.
This Erasmus+ project, addresses how the development of digital, literacy and numeracy skills can support the person’s wish to exercise (more) control over their lives at ‘low level’ supported decision making. The project focuses on the application of Digital, Literacy and Numeracy skills in three important areas of someone’s life as a means of providing increased supported decision making by the individual in these areas:
- personal finance
- consumer rights
- personal health and well-being.
European Union's Eramus+ Programme
October 2017 to March 2020
- Project Leaflet
- Project Leaflet in Easy Read
- Project Report- From “guardians” to “supporters”: Supported Decision Making in service provision for persons with disabilities
State of the art report
- State of the art report - EN
- Vidéo toolkit 1 (audio in Catalan, subtitles in English and Spanish)
Personal finance manuals
Consumer right manuals
- Training package (EN)
- Spain: Foundation Girona Guardianship (FTCG). Project Coordinator
- Finland: Service Foundation for People with an Intellectual Disability (KVPShttps://www.kvps.fi/en/home/)
- United Kingdom: Social Care Training Ltd (SCT).
- Belgium: European Association of Service Providers for Persons with Disabilities (EASPD).
- Spain: Fundació Campus Arnau d'Escala (FCAE).
- Greece: EEA Margarita.
+32 2 233 77 22
The European Commission's support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents, which reflect the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.