EASPD’s ‘Members’ voice’ is our latest newsletter feature, providing a platform to our members, to share their views and opinions on topics most affecting them.
- EU Disability Card – Promoting Inclusion and active European Citizenship- Petra Rantamäki, Partnership Director at KVPS
- Uberisation of social services: a risk to take into account?- Antonio. B. García Sabater, Vice-chair of EASPD Interest Group on Workforce Development and Human Resources, Board member of Fundació Espurna. Lawyer
- Job Carving – a positive support measure in Malta to foster employment of persons with disabilities- Esmeralda Micallef Zarafa Chief Executive Officer, The Lino Spiteri Foundation, Malta
- Segregation of students with disabilities in Spain, IIIS a European experience of inclusion- Arnau Taberner, Administrative coordinator of international cooperation department at Fundació Plataforma Educativa, Spain
- RSBC welcomes UK Government's commitment to deinstitutionalisation- Dr Tom Pey, Chief Executive, Royal Society for Blind Children, UK
- Unapei’s initiative leads to collective complaint against France- Gerhard Kowalski, Board Member of Unapei, Unapei, France
- The law of unintended consequences- James Churchill, Chair of EASPD’s Interest Group on Workforce Development and Human Resources, Social Care Training ltd, UK
- Portugal needs a national strategy for persons with disability- Miguel Valles, Vice Chair of EASPD's Standing Committee on Education C.E.C.D. Mira Sintra, Portugal
- Working towards gender equality: quality service provision could break a vicious cycle- Patricia Scherer, Vice-Chair of EASPD's Interest Group on Workforce Development and Human Resources, Nexem, France
Members' voice is an open space for EASPD member organisations to publish their opinion articles on our newsletter. These article does not necessarily reflect the official position of EASPD.