Now more than ever, European cooperation is needed to exchange with your peers, to seek new solutions, to request help and support in your lobbying activities, to raise concerns which may impact others later and to ensure that the European Union machinery is supportive of your activities
EASPD launches the COVID-19 HELP DESK to provide additional support to our members during the pandemic.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com if:
- You are searching for advice on how other countries are dealing with service provision in the context of the pandemic. We will do our best to respond within 24h and/or connect you to our pool of experts/volunteers.
- You want to raise certain concerns at European Union level, for example with issues linked to your European projects, to the European Social Fund, to State Aid or Public Procurement issues, or to inform the Commission of your major challenges and requesting support.
- You want EASPD to support you in your national lobbying initiatives, for instance co-signing letters to your authorities, etc
- You want to share with us useful resources produced in response to the COVID-19 pandemic in your organisation and national context which may be of help for other members. These resources can be in your own language, which we can look at translating.
- You want to act as an expert or volunteer adviser in a specific field (so we could potentially connect another member to you)
EASPD will share a weekly COVID-19 digest via e-mail to inform you of recent developments and opportunities
So please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the EASPD Secretariat will do our best to help you.