PESSIS + - Promoting Employer's Social Services in Social Dialogue +
European Commission, DG EMPL
- Asociace poskytovatelů sociálních služeb České republiky (APSS), Czech Republic
- Union d'Entreprises à Profit Social (UNIPSO), Belgium
- VOLKSHILFE Osterreich, Austria
- Arbeitgeberverband AWO e.V., Germany (AWO AGV)
- Confederación Nacional de Centros Especiales de Empleo (CONACEE), Spain
- European Platform for Rehabilitation (EPR)
- European Federation of Public Service Unions (EPSU)
- Public Services International Research Unit
- SOLIDAR, Brussels
- DIESIS, Brussels
- Social Services Europe (SSE)
- LegaCoop Sociali (Italy)
EASPD play the role of project coordinators. NEXEM is the project leader.
The project will last 18 months from 01.01.2018 - 30.06.2019.
PESSIS+ aims to strengthen the capacity of the Federation of European Social Employers, in view of their participation in European Social Dialogue structures. The project’s main activities will include national events in ten EU Member States to engage with relevant national employers, discussions with trade union organisations in view of setting-up the right structures and research on the state of play of social dialogue structures in social services in 28 EU Member States.
- Seven country studies on the state of play of social dialogue structures in the social services sector in Croatia, Cyprus, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia, Luxembourg and Malta (in original and English language);
- A European report to assess the state of play of social dialogue structures in the Personal and Household Services in Europe (in EN);
- An updated European report (covering data from 28 Country Reports), bringing together the updated data and conclusions of 28 Country studies on the state of play of social dialogue structures in the social services sector (in EN);
- 10 National action plans towards involvement of national employers' platforms in ESEN and European Social Dialogue, on the interest of Employers in Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia and Slovenia to participate in ESD (in original and English language);
- One European Thematic Agreement on an issue of relevance to Employers and Trade Unions as highlighted in PESSIS III, as agreed the Federation of European Social Employers (in EN, FR, DE, CZ, ES, IT). Efforts will be made to have the European Thematic Agreement, signed by both national Employer organisations and national Trade Unions, represented by EPSU;
- A Final Conference will be organised to discuss outcome of Project activities (interpretation in English, French, and German);
- A website for the Federation of European Social Employers;
- An Internal management Plan, elaboration on the activities of each partner in the project and all other relevant administrative information to ensure the smooth coordination of the project (in English);
- A Communication and Dissemination Plan, elaboration on the activities of each partner in the project related to a successful communication of the project's outcomes (in English);
- Final Narrative and Financial Reporting to the European Commission (in English);
- An evaluation Plan to ensure the quality outcomes of the project activities, as well as the satisfaction of project partners.
Thomas Bignal, Policy Advisor
+32 2 282 46 19