What is PATHWAYS?
PATHWAYS (Participation to Healthy Workplaces And inclusive Strategies in the Work Sector) is a 3-year EU project that aims to develop innovative approaches to promote the professional integration of people with chronic diseases and improve their employability.
- To summarize available professional integration and reintegration strategies for people with chronic diseases in Europe.
- To critically evaluate the evidence of the effectiveness of these strategies.
- To examine specific employment needs of people with chronic disorders.
- To create European guidelines supporting the implementation of effective professional integration and reintegration strategies for people with chronic diseases.
European guidelines supporting the implementation of effective professional integration and reintegration strategies for people with chronic diseases.
European Union’s Health Programme (2014-2020) Grant agreement n. 663474
- Coordinator: Fondazione IRCSS Istituto Neurologico Carlo Besta, Milan, ITALY
- Universidad Autónoma de Madrid, Madrid, SPAIN
- Parc Sanitari Sant Joan de Déu, Barcelona, SPAIN
- Panepistimio Thessalias, Volos, GREECE
- University Rehabilitation Institute, Ljubljana, SLOVENIA
- Hogskolen I Oslo Og Akershus, Oslo, NORWAY
- Gailtal Klinik - Neurologische Rehabilitation, Hermagor, AUSTRIA
- Uniwersytet Jagiellonski, Krakow, POLAND
- Ludwig-Maximilians-Universitaet Muenchen, Munich, GERMANY
- Vseobecna fakultni nemocnice v Praze, Praha, CZECH REPUBLIC
- Carinthia University of Applied Sciences, Klagenfurt, AUSTRIA
- European Association of Service providers for Persons with Disabilities (EASPD), Brussels, BELGIUM
1 May 2015 – 30 April 2018
Project website: www.pathwaysproject.eu
For more information please contact:
- Mapping report released on professional integration and reintegration strategies for persons with chronic diseases and mental health issues
- PATHWAYS launches a logo contest