The PESSIS+ project aimed to strengthen the capacity of the Federation of European Social Employers in view of their participation in European Social Dialogue structures.
PESSIS+ also helped to further understand how social dialogue is organised across Europe and to explore needs and challenges of employers and workforce in the sector. This was achieved through extensive research and stakeholder meetings, both at national and EU level.
The final conference on the 27th June 2019 will bring together a wide range of stakeholders, including representatives of employers and trade unions, European institutions and civil society organisations, to discuss:
- Objectives and achievements of the PESSIS + project from an Employers and Trade Union perspective
- The current state of play of social dialogue in the EU social services sector, presentation of research outcomes
- The main characteristics of workforce in the social services sector, presentation of research outcomes
- Digitalisation and recruitment & retention in social services, looking back at the European Thematic Meetings held by the Social Employers and EPSU
- Discussion on the challenges for the sector in Europe and the added value of European Social Dialogue
- The role the European institutions can play in strengthening working conditions in the social services sector
- next steps for the sector towards European Social Dialogue
The PESSIS+ project has a small budget for reimbursement of travel and subsistence costs. Please contact the organisers for more information.
Interpretation will be available in English, French, German and Spanish/Italian (tbc).
Please register by 27th May via this link.