We are happy to announce that we will be offering grants to members to attend our next EASPD events and “Staff Matters! Disability Workforce of Tomorrow” conference which will take place in Helsinki, Finland on 2-5 October 2019.
We invite all members to take advantage of the early-bird conference fee and register before 1st August here: https://www.kvps.fi/en/staff-matters/. We also recommend you to book your flights and accommodation as soon as possible as these can get rather expensive.
The grant amount will be 500 EUR based on real costs.
Terms and conditions:
- Grants will prioritise geographical diversity and members and observers from lower GDP countries (Albania, Armenia, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Turkey and Ukraine)
- Grants will be provided to EASPD members and observers
- 1 person only per organisation will be supported
- The grant will be provided after the submission of the costs and proofs following the reimbursement procedures which will be sent to you if your grant application is approved. You may use the grant to cover the travel, hotel and subsistence costs.
- Attendance to all EASPD meetings and events is required to receive the grant. This includes attendance to the:
- Standing Committee meetings: Wednesday, 2nd October 16.00-19.00
- Conference: 3rd and 4th October
- Interest Group meetings: 4th October 16.30-18.30
- General Assembly: 5th October: 10.00-15.00
For a full overview of the EASPD events, please find the programme here.
To apply for a grant, please fill in this FORM.
Deadline for applications: 8th July. We will shortly then get back to you with a response.
For more information about the conference, the programme and for registration, please visit https://www.kvps.fi/en/staff-matters/.
For any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving your applications!