ENTELIS+ project releases new training modules and trainer manual on Digital Accessibility
This week, ENTELIS+ consortium partners released the final version of the digital accessibility training modules, manuals and supporting material after the piloting phase in Italy, Austria, Ireland and Greece. The aim of these training materials is to help social care and support providers, accessibility and assistive technology experts, teaching staff etc. to provide a high quality training that is easily accessible to all students, guiding them through the process, right from the preparation phase all the way to the training itself. To access the final version of the module please visit: https://entelisplus.entelis.net/results/
The modules consist of:
- For Trainers-
- ENTELIS+ Manual for trainers to help ENTELIS+ trainers provide the highest quality training that is easily accessible to all participants, guiding them through the process, right from the preparation phase all the way to the training itself.
- User guideline on how to use the modules.
- ENTELIS+ Training Modules
- Basic Level: An introduction to accessibility
- Basic level: Empowerment of People with Disabilities through human rights
- Advanced level: Assistive Technology (AT)
- Advanced level: Creation of accessible resources to support teaching and learning
- Advanced level: Roadmap for professional development in ICT accessibility
- For participants- Digital accessibility learning modules (basic to advance) and user guidelines.
In addition, ENTELIS+ pilot partners also released 4 versions (Irish English, Italian, Greek and German) of the training and all other useful materials used during the pilot training sessions. To access all material, please visit: https://entelisplus.entelis.net/training-materials/