Call for Tender: Production of logo, motto, project website and layout of documents for the ECI Greece project
Technical Support to implement reforms to support the development of family centred early childhood intervention services in Greece- ECI Greece
EASPD is the European Association of Service providers for Persons with Disabilities. We are a European not-for-profit organisation and represent over 20,000 social service provider organisations across both Europe and disability. The main objective of EASPD is to promote equal opportunities for people with disabilities through effective and high-quality service systems.
Quality early childhood intervention services play a pivotal role in promoting children’s well-being. Early years are the most formative in children's lives as they set the foundations for their lifelong development. Often, children with disabilities are least likely to have access to proper individualised support. The ECI Greece project aims at supporting the Greek government in developing a modern, evidence-based legislative and financial framework for early childhood intervention services for children and families as a crucial step towards deinstitutionalisation, and the effective inclusion of children with disabilities and their families in society.
Within the framework of the ECI Greece project, EASPD is looking for a company to produce the project logo and motto, to design the project website in English /Greek and to do graphic design for the key project deliverables.
Main elements of work
The subcontractor is expected to deliver:
- A project logo and motto for the ECI Greece project – in line with EASPD visual identity, referring to children / support / reforms – by June 2022
- A project website created on Wordpress for the ECI Greece project. It must:
- Include menus (horizontal or vertical) of multiple sections and categories with easy and clear navigation that helps the visitor to locate the proposed information quickly and accurately
- Fully support multimedia presentation environment content in various formats (text, photo, video, audio, word, excel, pdf, flash etc) to ensure the optimal presentation of the material
- Be adapted to a maximised browser window on a PC screen with 1024x768 resolution without horizontal scrollbars appearing.
- Be appropriately designed to be accessible by laptops (tablets, notebooks, and smartphones)
- Be fully accessible and compliant with WCAG AA standards
- Be In line with the graphics of the project logo
- Be in Greek and English language
- Follow- the structure proposed by EASPD
- Be online by September 2022
- Include the creation of a domain
- Be easy-to-use for those who will upload content during and after the project is over, including staff training and tutorials
- Include supporting and maintenance; testing and providing proof of testing; additional website development services on a case-by-case basis (providing quotations on the amount of work needed in hours/days, timeline for delivery and total costs)
- Be non-exclusive arrangement: with possibilities to contact other developers for specific parts
- Graphic layout for the following deliverables that will be developed during the project:
Name of the deliverable
1. European Inspiring Practices in ECI
2. European Inspiring Practices in ECI
3. Factsheet on family-centred ECI in Greece
4. Factsheet on family-centred ECI in Greece
5. Country Report on ECI in Greece
6. Country Report on ECI in Greece
7. Impact Assessment Report
8. Impact Assessment Report
9. Roadmap for ECI in Greece
10. Roadmap for ECI in Greece
Deadline for application: 15/05/2022
Response to application: 20/05/2022
Selected applicants are expected to take on the assignment as soon as possible.
The deliverables are expected to be finalised by 30/09/2023
The subcontractor will be expected to demonstrate:
- Proven experience and adequate technical know-how in the production of accessible and user-friendly graphic materials and websites
- Previous involvement in projects related with issues of human rights and/or social inclusion of children and persons with support needs
- Excellent command of English and Greek (written and oral)
- An operational approach to the integration of good management principles, including correct personal data management in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
Only candidates from EU Member States are eligible for participating in the tender.
Selection and award criteria
The applicant(s) should submit the following documents until 15/05/2022; 23:59 CET:
- A motivation letter describing your expertise and explaining why you are the right candidate(-s) for the assignment (not more than 1 page).
- A technical proposal explaining how you plan to develop the different materials with timeline, working methodology, budget (and criteria to define it e.g. for layout of documents that are still to be produced)
- CV, including a list of previous related projects.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
Content of the bids
The tenderer will ensure that their bid clearly identifies how they meet the selection criteria.
Payments and standard contract
Payment will be made on receipt of validated deliverables. The Contract will be drawn up between EASPD and the contractor.
The estimated price is max. EUR 11.000 gross, all taxes included.
The contract will be awarded to the tenderer whose offer represents the best value for money, taking into account the quality of submitted document and individual expertise. The contract will only be awarded to a tenderer who clearly proves that they have knowledge, experience and expertise which match at least 70% of the selection criteria.
Please send bids to Irene Bertana, Project Manager of the ECI Greece Project for the European Association of Service providers for Persons with Disabilities (EASPD): firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Privacy Statement
- EASPD commits to carefully handle the privacy and data protection of natural persons whose personal data are processed by EASPD.
- EASPD only processes the personal data in a way that is compatible with the purposes for which the data were collected.
- Personal data is collected to facilitate the tender process. Data given to EASPD is included in the CV you need to submit for your application to be considered.
- EASPD takes appropriate measures to ensure your personal data is not kept for longer than necessary for the intended purposes. That is why your CV will not be kept by EASPD after the tender process is finished.
Funded by the EU’s Technical Support Instrument and implemented in cooperation with the European Commission