Equal Vocational Education Training (EqualVet)
What is EqualVet?
EqualVET aims to design an educational program with evaluation procedures that are based on CEDEFOP’s guidelines in order to approach National Accreditation Agencies with a fully developed and evaluated educational program that follows the necessary certification procedure the national agencies use while providing recommendations about alterations that should be made to make the exam procedure more accessible and effective for persons with intellectual disabilities.
Here are the deliverables that will be produced throughout this project:
- Educational manuals in the three vocations for trainers, which will describe the training methodology, the curriculum and the tools used.
- Validation manuals for the three vocations which will describe the evaluation and the certification procedure.
- Policy recommendation report about the validation of non-formal learning focusing on people with intellectual disabilities.
Erasmus+ Support for Policy Reform - Social inclusion and common values: the contribution in the field of education, training and youth
Knowledge Alliance (KA3)
Grant agreement number: 2018 - 3020 / 001 - 001
36 months - from 31/01/2019 to 01/09/2022
- Coordinator: Margarita VTC, Greece.
- Fundació Ramon Noguera, Spain.
- University of Girona, Spain.
- TÜV HELLAS, Greece.
- Primavera 85, Italy.
- European Association of Service Providers for Persons with Disabilities, Belgium.
+32 2 233 7722